IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ONLINE ADMISSION
1. Applicants should create their Login ID for filling up the online application.
2. Care should be taken while filling up the online form to avoid any mistakes.
3. Applicant should register with a valid/working email Id as for any future reference or communication, it will be done to the registered email Id.
4. File format accept only (.jpeg, .jpg, .png, .pdf) except student photo (.jpeg, jpg, .png)
5. Applicant should go through the application form carefully before the final submission as no further correction will be allowed.
6. Therefore, the applicant will be solely responsible for any mistakes with the application form.
7. After submission of the application form a print out of the same should be kept and produce as and when required by the Admission Cell.
8. Applicant should go through the college website at www.thomasjonesjowai.com website for all updates related to the admission.
9. Students have to make a payment of Rs. 150/- being the amount for registration for the online admission. After the successfully payment students should note the SBI Collect Reference Number and fill the same on the online application.
10. Documents required for 10+2 in taking admission (student photo, admit card, marksheet).
11. Documents required for Under Graduate in taking admission (student photo, marksheet).